Mojo Community Guidelines policy was last updated on June 9, 2020.
If you post to one of our social media channels, or otherwise respond or comment on one of our posts, you are agreeing to abide by these Community Guidelines, which apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions or other legal notices that are provided by us and/or the owner of the social media platform.
We strive to create an inspiring, supportive, and informative community on our social media channels, so we ask that all users heed the following Community Guidelines:
- Be respectful of the rights and opinions of others. Be willing to agree to disagree and move on.
- Stay on topic and be respectful. Please share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products. Do not post hateful speech, personal attacks, flaming, profanity, vulgarity, pornography, nudity, or abusive language.
- Be transparent and honest. Do not post a perceived endorsement of parties not related nor relevant to Mojo Vision.
- Add value: Be part of the conversation, but don’t take it over.
- Keep private contact information (e.g. home phone number, address, medical history data) out of your posts.
- Do not include any confidential or proprietary information of others in your posts.
- Do not send feedback about our products or companies, solicit business or request donations. Please use the Contact Us portion of our Corporate website for those topics.
Mojo Vision reserves the right to reject, change, remove, hide, ban or deny access to the content on our pages that are not in keeping with our policy and to block or ban users/followers who violate this policy. Mojo Vision is not responsible for any consequences you may experience as a result.
All content, information, and views expressed through this account belong to the individuals posting the content and do not necessarily reflect Mojo Vision’s official policies or positions. Mojo Vision assumes no obligation to respond to any posts and is not responsible for unanswered posts or inaccurate information posted by others.
No content posted by Mojo Vision, an employee or agent, or any other user should be interpreted as professional or medical advice. The content we post is believed to be accurate at the time it is made public, however, we cannot guarantee any information is complete or accurate, nor do we assume any obligation to do so.
Mojo Vision’s channels are for general information and are not an official outlet of medical advice or a replacement for advice from your doctor. Mojo Vision does not practice medicine or provide medical services or advice and the information on our social media channels should not be considered medical advice or claims about safety or efficacy for the medical features of our devices. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on any information provided herein is solely at your own risk. Note: Mojo Vision’s Mojo Lens availability is subject to future regulatory approvals and clearances. MOJO VISION HAS NOT OBTAINED ANY REGULATORY APPROVALS OR CLEARANCES AT THIS TIME. MOJO LENS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMERCIAL SALE.